Job Description – Technology Generalist
The Technology Generalist is responsible for the planning and execution of technical
solutions, supporting project lifecycle including gathering and documenting customer
requirements, designing and developing custom software. Other responsibilities
include supporting, monitoring, and maintaining IT systems and Infrastructure.
CEO of Rubech IT
Technology Specialist Responsibilities
• Manage the development of custom-built software throughout the development
cycle from inception to full delivery.
• Collate customer requirements as it relates to software development projects,
translating these to technical functional requirements.
• Create use case scenarios and use these to build systems.
• Collate and document reporting requirements.
• Develop and deliver Management and Operational Reporting and dashboards.
• Support customers network infrastructure through configuration and setup,
enhancement and maintenance operations.
• Build and manage database infrastructure, setting up storage and retrieval
protocols, adjusting permissions and maintaining data security and integrity
during migrations, backups and day to day use.
• Provide user-centric support to customers, assisting with hardware or software.
Diagnosing connectivity or data access problems, answering questions and
providing support through our Help desk ticketing system.
• Manage information security for our customers and throughout Rubech IT
• Troubleshoot systems and hardware to diagnose issues and provide
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports to highlight the performance of systems
and hardware in the network to management for effective decision making.
• Create data and network backup operations for business continuity.
• Develop and maintain policies for email security.
• Attend customer meetings as required for exposure and development
• Must have a minimum of 2-year’s experience
• Technical, Organizational, Prioritizing, Thoroughness & Time Management
skills are essential.
• Ability to meet with prospective customers to determine requirements.
• Ability to engage with customers to understand the scope of projects
• Define software, hardware and network requirements
• Understanding of network requirements, software development and database
• Problem Solving/Analytical & Critical Evaluation essential.
• Highly motivated, target driven and outgoing individual with a determination to
• Positive, personable and likeable individual
• Knowledge of Networks, Databases, Systems and Security
• Basic understanding of agile development methodology.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business users at all
• Must be college degree educated
• Any IT Certification or qualification will be accepted
• Proficient in PowerApps, Powerbi, PowerAutomate, SharePoint & Power Shell
• Experience in Microsoft Office Applications
• Familiar in a range of software and hardware solutions
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Must live within commutable distance of Ontario California
|Early Career, IT Infrastructure, Professionals
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven Application Development Specialist to join our growing team. The Application Development Specialist will be responsible for the planning and execution of technical solutions, supporting project lifecycle including gathering and documenting customer requirements, designing and developing software. Other responsibilities include supporting, monitoring, and maintaining IT systems and Infrastructure.
Category: Application Development
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ontario CA
CEO Rubech IT
Application Development Specialist Responsibilities
On the Job Training and career development opportunities will be provided.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Application Development, Professionals
Reports To: Rubech IT CEO
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Specialist will report directly to the CEO,
Rubech IT. Your Technical expertise will be critical for contributing to the IAM service
offering for implementing and supporting our customer’s Identity & Access
Management program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components and
standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for contributing to IAM component
designs, IAM service development, service integration, implementation and
operations for one of our customers’ IAM services.
This position collaborates closely with management, architects, and service providers
to implement the IAM Program modernization and ‘business as usual’ support’. The
ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and have demonstrable experience in the
• Modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications.
Specifically, good experience with implementing services using Microservices
architectures, DevOps, and continuous delivery of IAM services and
applications in a hybrid computing environment.
• Services based Integration (i.e. REST) of role-based access control, Active
Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, identity and access
governance, and identity data synchronization services with existing
applications and systems.
• API Gateways, Enterprise Directories, Enterprise Databases, SSO and Access
Management systems, identity federation protocols (SAML), and LDAP.
• SQL scripting in a large data base environment.
• Programming languages such as C, C++, Go, and Java.
To ensure that essential services are provided and delivered, the IAM Specialist will
be required to work outside their regular working hours as needed.
Overall Identity and Access Management Qualifications
• Experience in understanding and implementing against
technical IAM architecture designs across six major capability areas:
o Identity Lifecycle Management
o Identity Data Models
o Access Lifecycle Management
o Runtime Enforcement
o Credential Management
o Identity Federation
• History of contributing to deployments in and engineering role. Deployment
experience must include two or multiple of the following IAM solutions:
o Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for aggregating
application and system data for access certification.
o Identity Lifecycle Management and user provisioning/de-provisioning.
o Single Sign On (SSO) integration and session management for multiple
web and cloud applications.
o Identity Federation (SAML) configuration and integration across
multiple trusted third parties, applications, and systems.
o Directory (LDAP) service implementation and integration for identity
data consumption by applications and systems.
o Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) such as Duo security integration into
the authentication, authorization, and single sing on process for
applications and systems.
o API security and API integration with IAM systems for sharing identity
• Good knowledge in identity and access data correlation, normalization and
building of cohesive identity and access data models for large enterprises.
• Experience with complex Identity and Access Management integration and
service delivery use cases and requirements.
• Very good knowledge and has significantly worked with software development
disciplines (i.e. DevOps) including previous hands on development
experience with a programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Go
• Very good experience with relational database management systems (i.e.
Oracle, SQL Server) including previous experience with writing SQL extracts,
development of custom views and stored procedures.
• Exposure and good understanding of Microservice architectures and
• Exposure and good understanding of Docker and DevOps CI/CD tooling.
• Knowledge of IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life
cycles, or information security platforms and applications.
• Ability to work in a dynamic IAM team to support multiple competing priorities
at the same time including project work, production support and daily incident
and problem resolution activity.
• Ability to contribute and collaborate with the Management in establishing a
growth and training program applicable for the IAM Specialist role.
• Comfortable with working closely with IAM stakeholders and architects for
project and program delivery milestones.
• Possesses advanced listening skills and advanced team dynamic problem
solving, root cause analysis, and resolution.
• Has worked efficiently and effectively in IAM teams of 5+ individuals in a
highly demanding environment.
• Proven performance in critical thinking and usage of innovative thinking for
enhancing team capabilities and providing solutions for new challenges,
issues, and requirements.
Education and Technical Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
• 3+ years’ experience in integrating security and IAM products in mid to large
• 2+ years working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and application
containerization (i.e. Docker).
• 2+ years of experience across a variety of technologies such databases,
directory services, application servers, network infrastructures, Linux
operating systems, and an understanding of fundamental security and data
flows within these components.
• 2+ years of experience with identity management products such as One
Identity, SailPoint, IBM, CA and/or Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
• 2+ years of experience with Access Management and Federation products
such as NetIQ IDM, NETIQ, Access Manager, NETIQ Vault, IBM Security
Access Manager, or Oracle Access Manager.
• 2+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation,
integration, and testing for IAM component integration into on-premise and
• 2+ years of experience with managing and operating Unix or Linux based
• 3+ years of experience with scripting languages with the majority of the
following: JSP, Perl, Python, Groovy, LUA or Ruby.
• 3+ years of experience with object-oriented program languages (C++, Java,
• 3+ years of web services development and implementation experience.
• 2+ years’ experience with XML, REST, and JSON.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• CISSP and
• NETIQ IDM Specialization highly preferred.
• A criminal background check is required for this position.
• The candidate must be a US Citizen
• The candidate must reside within commutable distance between Cerritos and
Ontario in California.