Job Description – Technology Generalist
The Technology Generalist is responsible for the planning and execution of technical
solutions, supporting project lifecycle including gathering and documenting customer
requirements, designing and developing custom software. Other responsibilities
include supporting, monitoring, and maintaining IT systems and Infrastructure.
CEO of Rubech IT
Technology Specialist Responsibilities
• Manage the development of custom-built software throughout the development
cycle from inception to full delivery.
• Collate customer requirements as it relates to software development projects,
translating these to technical functional requirements.
• Create use case scenarios and use these to build systems.
• Collate and document reporting requirements.
• Develop and deliver Management and Operational Reporting and dashboards.
• Support customers network infrastructure through configuration and setup,
enhancement and maintenance operations.
• Build and manage database infrastructure, setting up storage and retrieval
protocols, adjusting permissions and maintaining data security and integrity
during migrations, backups and day to day use.
• Provide user-centric support to customers, assisting with hardware or software.
Diagnosing connectivity or data access problems, answering questions and
providing support through our Help desk ticketing system.
• Manage information security for our customers and throughout Rubech IT
• Troubleshoot systems and hardware to diagnose issues and provide
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports to highlight the performance of systems
and hardware in the network to management for effective decision making.
• Create data and network backup operations for business continuity.
• Develop and maintain policies for email security.
• Attend customer meetings as required for exposure and development
• Must have a minimum of 2-year’s experience
• Technical, Organizational, Prioritizing, Thoroughness & Time Management
skills are essential.
• Ability to meet with prospective customers to determine requirements.
• Ability to engage with customers to understand the scope of projects
• Define software, hardware and network requirements
• Understanding of network requirements, software development and database
• Problem Solving/Analytical & Critical Evaluation essential.
• Highly motivated, target driven and outgoing individual with a determination to
• Positive, personable and likeable individual
• Knowledge of Networks, Databases, Systems and Security
• Basic understanding of agile development methodology.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business users at all
• Must be college degree educated
• Any IT Certification or qualification will be accepted
• Proficient in PowerApps, Powerbi, PowerAutomate, SharePoint & Power Shell
• Experience in Microsoft Office Applications
• Familiar in a range of software and hardware solutions
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Must live within commutable distance of Ontario California
|Early Career, IT Infrastructure, Professionals