This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing, privately owned, ICT Consulting company with locations in Cerritos and Ontario CA.
We are looking for an excellent Business Development Professional responsible and accountable, for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business. This is will be done through aggressive acquisition of new clients and expanding companies’ services within existing clients. The BDM must have a strong and structured work ethic and be incredibly adept at communicating at all levels of an organization as they create long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships. The BDM must have a proven track record for prospecting and closing on new opportunities that strategically align with the company’s market strategy.
They will grow revenue profitably by selling value, differentiating our services and positioning company as the only choice. The BDM must be very familiar with the ICT industry and already have existing relationships.
Category: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ontario CA
Ese Scott, CEO Rubech IT
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and convert sales opportunities through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new clients.
- Generate sales leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and through telephone or other electronic networking tools.
- Create and maintain a sales business plan utilizing CRM system.
- Manage client life cycle beyond tracking and moving opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Target new accounts within mapped territory and industries
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and sales revenue growth.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into Companies CRM and other automated systems. – Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Coordinate with internal support teams to ensure clients are on-boarded appropriately and managed on a consistent basis.
- Actively participate in community events and organizations to further build business relationships. – Paid by the company to attend these events.
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years of proven performance in sales leadership and talent development.
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting for new business, following up on leads, securing new client accounts and developing solid business relationships as required.
- Previous experience selling ICT services is mandatory.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills with ability to build rapport across organization with peers, managers, and customers.
- Must be self-motivated, self-accountable and focus on constant learning and self-development.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make prudent decisions in a quick and timely manner.
- Strong team engagement abilities.
- Proficient in public speaking.
- Working knowledge of sales reporting systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate must be prepared to work hard, ambitious and be part of a growth strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business users at all levels
- Must be college degree educated and have equivalent work-related experience.
- Any IT Certification or qualification will be accepted
- Experience in Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiar in selling a range of ERP business systems and hardware solutions (pre-sales)
- Must be a US Citizen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to plug computer or printer equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to very moderate lifting may sometimes be required.
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Very light to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.
|Job Category||Business Development, Executives|