We’re looking for a result driven Administrative Assistant, organized with a positive approach to support our growing operations. A master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The ideal candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ontario CA
Ese Scott, CEO Rubech IT
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Must have prior administrative experience.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- A desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Must be self-motivated, self-accountable and focus on constant learning and self-development.
- Proficient in speaking.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work as part of a growing and diverse team.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Must be comfortable with the use of Computers
- Must be a US Citizen
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to plug computer or printer equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to very moderate lifting may sometimes be required.
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Very light to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.
|Job Category||Administration, Professionals|